Wednesday 14 January 2015

Peace room

I started off by making a variety of colours that I could use to splatter on paper. The artist that inspired me was jackson pollock I really like the way he works as its a mess but looks good. 
I started doing some experiments first,I started on white paper and used black as a base for the brighter colours on top to stand out in this I used black orange and grey. I really like these colours together as the orange stands out from the dull grey and black.the middle of the page you can see that the paint started to run i dont like this but it is where i had picked the paper up to move it and the colours ran.
After doing splatters I thought I would try and do something different so i used my wrist to make this strip of paint i did this by moving my wrist back and forth instead of using all of my arm. I prefer doing these lines of paint with little splatters as i dont like to fill the page with paint.But i dont like the colours together


No comments:

Post a Comment